Anti Static Wooden Pik Comb
Pik Comb for very Curly, Thick and Kinky Hair.
It Detangles and Lifts Hair From the Roots to Create Volume with Minimal Hair Loss. The natural sandalwood comb literally glides though your hair
Here's what you can expect for your natural hair:
- Does not cause static like plastic combs
- Significantly - and in some cases ELIMINATES - hair loss while combing
- The feel of wood on your scalp is amazing. It sort of gives you a mini scalp massage when you use it.
- Helps to increase the blood flow to the scalp – bringing lovely nutrients to the hair roots.
- Conditions hair. As you comb, the natural oils from your scalp coat your hair shaft all the way down to the ends.
- Wide-tooth wooden combs don’t tend to pull or break the hair.
- Glide through smoothly and make detangling so much easier
- It may also help with dandruff. If your dandruff is due to dry scalp, regular massage with a wooden comb will normalise the oil production and eliminate dandruff.
- It also seems to add body and bounce to your hair
Pick size: 4.7"*2.8"
We Also Recommend
- Reviews (26)
- Questions (0)
I love it! I never thought a comb could make that much difference in picking out and detangling my hair! I brought it to my new barber, to use on my hair. After he started using it, he asked me where I got it. I showed him your website. The barber I tried before him used a metal pick, and I was miserable when he tried to pick it out. It hurt, and I could hear my strands snapping.
I have 2 boys woo are very tender headed and this pic and a spritz of detangler has made maintaining their hair a breeze!! The craftsmanship is excellent and it’s very sturdy!! Definitely a great purchase
Will Become a Product Junkie for this Line
Very nice comb, easy to use and fluffs out my 'fro
I love my combs
Love the pick! It does not break my hair off and I love the texture after I use it.