Natural Hair Rescue Wooden Extra Wide Tooth Detangling Comb
100% Organic Sandalwood Handmade Comb to Detangle, Massage and Remove Static
Works great for all Curls types: 2A, 2B, 2C, Curly 3A, Curly 3B, Curly 3C, Kinky 4A, Kinky 4B, Kinky 4C
We'll repair or replace it FREE including shipping if there is any defects on the comb.
Made for Natural Hair - Black, Mixed, Latino, Mediterranean or any glorious combination of the above. Used for centuries, now recently discovered again.
"After using this comb just ONCE, I didn't lose ANY hair and my hair is mixed caribbean and white. I LOVE it. Using it with my homemade oil mix." - Ann P-J. Boston, MA
Here's what you can expect for your natural hair:
- Does not cause static like plastic combs
- Significantly - and in some cases ELIMINATES - hair loss while combing
- The feel of wood on your scalp is amazing. It sort of gives you a mini scalp massage when you use it.
- Helps to increase the blood flow to the scalp – bringing lovely nutrients to the hair roots.
- Conditions hair. As you comb, the natural oils from your scalp coat your hair shaft all the way down to the ends.
- Wide-tooth wooden combs don’t tend to pull or break the hair.
- Glide through smoothly and make detangling so much easier
- It may also help with dandruff. If your dandruff is due to dry scalp, regular massage with a wooden comb will normalise the oil production and eliminate dandruff.
- It also seems to add body and bounce to your hair
The comb is awesome. It feels great in the hand, and takes good care of my hair. It is also lovely on the vanity.
It feels good just to comb my hair. Can't wait to see how it works after washing my hair.
It works very well to get through tangles, and it smells SO good!! Fast shipping. Highly recommend!
This comb let me throw away all of my plastic ones, its rigid so all the force you input is smoothly translated through the comb and because it doesnt bow, theres no torque or strain on the wrist, after some conditioner and water this bad boy glides right through and detangles like a champ. Get this comb you wont regret it.
Good for my hands to hold and comb my hair.
I love this comb! It absolutely glides through my hair. It’s so much smoother than any plastic comb I’ve tried. It gets tangles out with a minimum of pulling hairs out.
I have had mine for over 3 years and I enjoy it. It is a gift, I pray it is not to small. I send a email but it could be changed I guess.
Amazing to use on wet or dry hair
No tugging. Smells great. Feels great in my hands and on my scalp. Get's the job done!
I've exclusively used this detangling comb for many months, and won't use another. Unfortunately, I accidentally broke a large section of my first comb when it fell off of my counter and hit the floor. I've been spoiled by this comb; the weight, the ease by which it detangles, the feel in my hands, and that it doesn't leave broken hair strands behind.