Natural Hair Rescue Wooden Extra Wide Tooth Detangling Comb
100% Organic Sandalwood Handmade Comb to Detangle, Massage and Remove Static
Works great for all Curls types: 2A, 2B, 2C, Curly 3A, Curly 3B, Curly 3C, Kinky 4A, Kinky 4B, Kinky 4C
We'll repair or replace it FREE including shipping if there is any defects on the comb.
Made for Natural Hair - Black, Mixed, Latino, Mediterranean or any glorious combination of the above. Used for centuries, now recently discovered again.
"After using this comb just ONCE, I didn't lose ANY hair and my hair is mixed caribbean and white. I LOVE it. Using it with my homemade oil mix." - Ann P-J. Boston, MA
Here's what you can expect for your natural hair:
- Does not cause static like plastic combs
- Significantly - and in some cases ELIMINATES - hair loss while combing
- The feel of wood on your scalp is amazing. It sort of gives you a mini scalp massage when you use it.
- Helps to increase the blood flow to the scalp – bringing lovely nutrients to the hair roots.
- Conditions hair. As you comb, the natural oils from your scalp coat your hair shaft all the way down to the ends.
- Wide-tooth wooden combs don’t tend to pull or break the hair.
- Glide through smoothly and make detangling so much easier
- It may also help with dandruff. If your dandruff is due to dry scalp, regular massage with a wooden comb will normalise the oil production and eliminate dandruff.
- It also seems to add body and bounce to your hair
We Also Recommend
- hair strands
It is much easier to comb my hair with this comb. I usually comb it while wet.....then dry the comb really well. I like it much better than my wide tooth plastic comb. I'm glad I came across this comb. It's very sturdy. They also offer great customer service.
No tugging. Smells great. Feels great in my hands and on my scalp. Get's the job done!
I've exclusively used this detangling comb for many months, and won't use another. Unfortunately, I accidentally broke a large section of my first comb when it fell off of my counter and hit the floor. I've been spoiled by this comb; the weight, the ease by which it detangles, the feel in my hands, and that it doesn't leave broken hair strands behind.
So far I love it.
So far I am loving this comb. It’s very gentle at detangling my thick curly hair, and it feels good on my scalp